Trade-In Opportunities (for Invisible Fence®, PetStop® and other systems)
Do you have an existing underground dog fence? Have you heard about the benefits and features of the DogWatch® system and wish that you could upgrade to a DogWatch system? Wish no more. At DogWatch, we make it easy for you to get the very best.
With DogWatch, you get:
- The safety and security of an FM system.
- More safety features than other brands.
- Receiver batteries that last two (2) years*. (compare the savings)
- A system that you can adjust without calling a service technician.
- Lifetime Equipment Warranty included
(even for dog chews!).
- Full lightening and surge protection - - the best there is at no extra charge.
Want to learn more about how DogWatch compares to the Invisible Fence® brand? Click the links below:
- Compare DogWatch® to Invisible Fence®
- Read an independent review comparing DogWatch® to Invisible Fence®
If you are ready to switch, we make it easy for you. In most situations, we can use your existing buried wire so the installation is quick and easy. We just swap out the equipment (both the transmitter and the receiver collar) and adjust the settings so they are appropriate for your pet(s). We will determine if your pet needs any refresher training and we’ll provide that, too, if needed. And because we appreciate your business, we’ll even discount the cost of the equipment!
Our Competitive Trade-In Plan is available for Invisible Fence® Brand, PetStop®, Petsafe®, Dog Guard®, and most other Dealer installed systems.
* The battery in the standard R9 receiver lasts 2 years. The battery in the R7 receiver (designed for small dogs and cats) lasts 6 months.
DogWatch has made a huge difference in our lives. One of our two dogs was an expert escape artist. This dog would get out of our fenced property daily by tunneling, jumping and actively looking for places to escape. Several friends highly recommended DogWatch and spoke of Troy's excellent customer service. Troy and Andrew came out to do the pet fence installation and train our dogs. Both of our dogs are very different and needed slightly different approaches for training. One is high energy and repeatedly tested the Hidden Fence. The other is a timid rescue dog and needed to be handled with care. The customer service provided by Troy was impressive, and he identified what each dog needed to ensure successful training. Troy went above and beyond for us, with prompt phone support and a second dog training session. We would definitely recommend Troy and DogWatch!